Saturday, February 5, 2011

Have you ever wondered what zoning your house is?

This is a map which shows the zoning of all properties in Vancouver.  To find yours simply find the location and it will give you the Zoning.  RT stands for Residential Two (as in family) meaning duplexes and RS is Residential Single (family) and RM is Residential Multifamily (townhouses, apartments and condos).

The original link is:

If you have any questions leave us a message.

posted by: Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment